How do you introduce yourself in your videos?

YAOG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I say something along the lines of "Hey guys, this is YAOG and it is a great day to be alive". People seem to like the upbeat catch phrase. Then I say something about the video, briefly, before my logo clip. I would definitely go with "Merlina" though, simply because it's part of your channel name anyway.

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
"Hello everyone my name is Bailey, better known as Baylze, and welcome ..." :p

It's what naturally came the first time I did a video, and it stuck!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Haha actually for me, saying "hey guyzzz, welcome to my chan-null" was one of the things I swore I'd never ever say.

I actually don't do an introduction. I use start off with a sentence that sets the time place and topic, kind of like the beginning of a news story on tv.

I did one video about a game bug and the first sentence was "what you're hearing isn't an editing trick, though that's easy to do" another one about a commercial actor started "people often say Japan has the best commercials"

So I can't say I have a standard open but it's just how I like to do it

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of my personal favorites - 'Alright whats going on Guys; Chris Rudnik here and today we......'[DOUBLEPOST=1491215979,1491215727][/DOUBLEPOST]Another is 'Hey guys; ChrisFix here; today we.....'

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just normally say something like 'good afternoon happy Monday folks and welcome back to another episode of a adams eats' I have adopted a little outro too by saying 'see you next time for more tasty fun and frolics' lol. No idea why, just said it once and it stuck haha

TheILupo

Reaction score
I use quite a lengthy one now but starts off fast pace and slows down goes like "What's going on guys, how we all doing, what we all saying its your boy lupo back again with a brand new video. Coming straight to you from *insert place name here*" then start my video

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just do "hello everyone and welcome...". Short and simple.

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I usually do something like "Hello everyone, TimberwolfMKIII (Mark 3) here and welcome to ____ or welcome back too ____"

SystemReboot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My colleague and I usually just do a quick "Whats up everyone! It is us again! SYSTEM REBOOT!"
along the lines of that.