How do you incorporate channel belief/value in videos?

TheEzeJC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I’m looking for some inspiration into how I could incorporate/find my channel message into my videos. Perhaps some of you are already doing that, so I’d like to see how you do it to inspire myself.

For example, I am a gamer YT creator who wants to revolve the idea of “thinking smart and having fun.” So far some videos ideas which could have this message is content like tutorials or walkthroughs. How can I make videos around my channel idea?

Thanks for reading,
JC

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have an expat channel, with no real message - but kind of "I am retired and on the beach... you are not. Ha ha ha" (but in a nice way). I just show my travels, my thoughts on what I am experiencing, and answer questions the viewers ask. I don't wave around a message, it is just kind of there. I am just enjoying life and inviting others to view it.

Most games would support your “thinking smart and having fun” message. Even the twitchy side scrolling shooter games need some thought. There are tactics, logic, perhaps puzzles... a lot of ways to show the smart thinking. The having fun will be more in your attitude.

I think it works best if your message is just in there naturally. You should not have to force it.