How do you guys brand and market your videos!

ahedits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi! I recently just joined youtube and a comedy channel! I would like to know how some of you share, brand and market your videos! I will be responding back to each comment personally! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really depends on what your videos are about, for example if someone makes educational videos they would promote their videos differently than someone who makes diy channels. You want to promote your videos to people that are into comedy. What I do is I try to use good seo that way my videos will reach a bigger audience.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the "Branding / Channel Design" discussion forum. ^_^

ahedits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It really depends on what your videos are about, for example if someone makes educational videos they would promote their videos differently than someone who makes diy channels. You want to promote your videos to people that are into comedy. What I do is I try to use good seo that way my videos will reach a bigger audience.
Thank you! I did have a SEO as I have watched a lot of videos for increasing views![DOUBLEPOST=1531148163,1531148143][/DOUBLEPOST]
I moved this to the "Branding / Channel Design" discussion forum. ^_^
Thank you! Sorry for putting it in the wrong place!

Reactions: KatyAdelson

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
It depends on the type of content you are creating but I would say joining online communities and sharing your content helps a little bit. I am not talking about sites like this one that are very broad about YouTube as a platform, but forums and communities specifically related to your target topics. You can always find individuals that are passionate about pretty much any hobby or topic. Also, this is usually free on most sites.

Just an idea, I am looking forward to seeing ideas from others as well since I am relatively new to YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk