How do you grow as an animation channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
How do you grow as an animation channel I am currently working on an animated series. But iam scared if I upload episode 1 then nobody or barely anybody wont see it. Because animation takes hard work and I dont want to waste my time. How do u grow you audienc e an animation channel? I thought about making videos on my main channel about storytime animation. ANd then shoutout my other channel what you guys think about this?

Reactions: whosicoty

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

How do you grow as an animation channel I am currently working on an animated series. But iam scared if I upload episode 1 then nobody or barely anybody wont see it. Because animation takes hard work and I dont want to waste my time. How do u grow you audienc e an animation channel? I thought about making videos on my main channel about storytime animation. ANd then shoutout my other channel what you guys think about this?
I recently interviewed a very successful animator. You can read the interview here: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-member-success-story-lightsen.265154/

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hay I like your idea and want to help you hit me up on discord:huntermourad#2017

Giz Edwards

Reaction score
Website
www.clipshare.co.uk
Make the content and post it. That much is clear.

What you can do is to take a either create a tiny CTA (call to action). 10 seconds of animation asking to take a look at the channel and post it on twitter or instagram. Hashtag it, add a link to your content.

The other thing you can do is something very similiar to 'Gary Vee' or 'ClipShare' in which you take a chunk of your content out and post it to social. (with hashtags and @ mentions etc).

Spread the word on social basically...

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks for asking this type of question. I also searching this type of topic solution. I got some important dissociation in the comment section. I thought I started a new animated channel about puppies. But I think about it's growing and branding issue. But learn here lot's of things. Thank you so much.