How do you get subscribers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sony1210

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have received 42 Subscribers in about a little over a month. People are viewing my videos but the subscribers are coming in very very slowly! Please help with any advice! Thank You

Joey Mesa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just keep making videos! The subscribers will come. I realize it's difficult at first to get your channel established, but you just gotta keep plugging away and be patient. Just focus on making the best videos you can, be consistent and your channel will grow.

Reactions: Sony1210

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This topic has been asked a lot, and the moderators will close this thread for that reason.
42 subscribers in a month is very good, you gotta keep at it, since you are doing something right! Bare in mind that subscription growth is slow, but will pick up the higher amount you have!

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
After sacrificing your third ball to the goat demons, you must spill the blood of a thousand virgins over Mount Life in Ravenwood.
After you do all that, the subs should start pouring in!

Reactions: Kyonite

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have received 42 Subscribers in about a little over a month. People are viewing my videos but the subscribers are coming in very very slowly! Please help with any advice! Thank You
42 in a little month is VERY good so you are doing everything right:) Keep on doing what you do and your channel will grow fast. They say the 100 first subscribers is the hardest. And you can always work with endscreens or ask people to subscriber in your videos (there are pros and cons to this approach though)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The main purpose of this forum is for members to learn about YouTube and learn how to grow a YouTube channel. I recommend reading through some of the tutorials and articles created by members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

"How to grow" questions are asked regularly at YTtalk, and since we have a sub-forum dedicated to trying to answer those questions, the individual threads asking the same questions are locked.

Many members have found a way to grow a successful channel and have shared their ideas on the forum. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success - but you can increase your chances of success if you are honest with yourself about your videos, research about the YouTube algorithm, read articles, and analyze channels that have found success.

I wish you the best! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.