how do you get partnered

AaronVideosLA

Reaction score
ok im confused do i only need 100 subs now to get partnerd because i see people with partnerships and they actually only have about 100 subs how did they do it

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
To get partnered is easy, just go on google help page then click on google partnered program and complete the steps. If you can't find it then look on google. I would only recommend applying if you have a decent amount of views and about 150 subs though.

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of the time when people have 100 subs on a partnered channel, it means they have started a fresh, new channel as their old one has too much copyright material etc. When they are chosen to be partnered, it would be based on the videos of their old channel and so they would start this new channel partnered.

walidcity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube doesn't partner you according to your video views or subscribers, it depends on what content you make.
But I'd say wait till you have around 3000 subscribers and over 1,000 video views.

Or go along with a Partner Network.

gamerbloxgaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It depends on what network you want to get partnered with, with TGN it doesn't matter how many subscriber you have, it matters how many views you have.

AaronVideosLA

Reaction score
It depends on what network you want to get partnered with, with TGN it doesn't matter how many subscriber you have, it matters how many views you have.
i dont understand i thought you could only partner with youtube

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well if you are to get partnered the best network ( at least what I hear) if Fullscreen:)