How do you get a personal URL

AprilGranelli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey folks
I could use a little advice if anyone has the time to answer.
I've noticed that a lot of people have their names as their URL where as mine is a bunch of letters... Is there anyway to change it without losing my channel or will I forever be know as a mixed list of letters and numbers? haha
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
April :cheerbeer:

Reactions: ProfessionalRik

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i believe that /c/[channel name] urls are the only type that are currently claimable, and they are obtained by reaching 100 subscribers and having a month old account. going to advanced settings, then it'll say if you're eligible or not.

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i believe that /c/[channel name] urls are the only type that are currently claimable, and they are obtained by reaching 100 subscribers and having a month old account. going to advanced settings, then it'll say if you're eligible or not.
You right. You so right. You da rightest.
100 Subs = URL Name Claim
100k Subs = Verification

Reactions: AprilGranelli

AprilGranelli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ahh! Thank you so much for replying! I've been so confused about it and I don't want to be a list of letters anymore! haha
Not quite at 100 yet but soon I will be then I can finally become April once again! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1494607095,1494607076][/DOUBLEPOST]
You right. You so right. You da rightest.
100 Subs = URL Name Claim
100k Subs = Verification
hahahaaa! You might be my new fav!

Reactions: ProfessionalRik