How do you find time

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I mainly work on videos when nothing else sounds interesting to do. This usually takes place while I'm at my full time day job and after everyone goes to bed, but sometimes while my wife and kids are doing their own thing.

Last edited:

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
For me, I make the time. I've been doing YouTube for 8 years and have made well over 1000 videos across a few channels. I've always stayed dedicated and motivated, uploading consistently since age 11. At 18, I've dropped out of college to pursue this stuff full time and I'm not looking back. When I was in college, I was staying up until 3AM editing and then going to school for 8. If you love what you do you find and make the time.

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
How do you find time to make and edit videos if your getting a channel going part time? I have a business channel that I upload my work videos. My problem is I have a lot of video to edit and get up, I just don't have time with running my business, and having a little baby. How do you all find time to do a full time job, If you have one and get videos up.
I've learned my lesson on this the hard way! I had a full-time job, a business, and was heavily involved in the community. I was busy 24-7 and ended up divorced and raising my 1 and 3 year old girls by myself. I had to close my business to take of my girls, so other than learning a lot, it was all for nothing. Long story short, make sure you listen to your family and adjust your time as necessary to keep them happy! With a little bit of work, you should be able to fit in time to get your videos done.

Reactions: Crown

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I usually batch record my Let's Plays on the weekends and then edit and upload them during the week. Since the editing isnt too time consuming(about 20 minutes per 15 minute video) I could make three videos a day, but I've cut down to two, because nobody will watch 3 vids per day. But to everyone struggling with time, do batch processing. For example, when I am editing super efficiently, I am uploading video 1 while exporting video 2 and editing video 3, all at the same time. That way I can get an entire week of uploads done in 4 hours.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
you should always make time for yourself and hobbies, so if your channel is your hobby/passion it should nicely fit in with your lifestyle. god bless

Jes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is currently a problem for me. I work a full time job with 12 hr shifts and have a 6 month old that is learning to crawl so he is all over the place. For me it finding the time to edit my videos I have alot of videos that need to be edited but since I work nights I try to edit on my breaks and my lunch but that does not always happen. I think once I get a new PC editing will get a little fastest and I think that this will help because that will mean I can get more editing done on breaks and lunches and while my son sleeps. All I can tell you and anyone one else is that just let you audience know and don't give up. I'm still new at this and figuring out how to manage my time around family, work, and sleep.