how do you edit your videos?

CarlosDominguez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi so I have a question do y'all edit your videos. and what I mean by that do yo do simple jump cuts or meme editing and how long does the process take for you. I am just curious.

CarlosDominguez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay so for example I've mostly seen people do like meme editing and been focusing getting better with editing.

Waarsa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally do somewhat extensive editing on my videos, i.e jump cuts, zoom ins, keyframing, subtitling, green screen effects, the lot. For just a two or one minute video, this can take me up to 3-5 hours. This is using Premiere pro, I'm not sure how long it is for other programs such as Vegas.

Sprenner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
since i do mostly funny moments type vids with lots of editing, i usually start by putting the clips together, doing a couple of edits here and there until i figure out what im gonna do with the vid.
i usually do subtitling once ive finished putting everything together the way i want it.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Some editing software makes it easy to quickly do edits like that, I personally use filmora because its cheap 60 buck for the lot, its great if your a beginner, making cuts is easy an the whole process is fast an painless