How do you do that zoom&follow and/or that funny face effect ?

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I've seen videos that have that effect that it zooms in and follows the movement of say their hand, and I haven't been able to figure out how that is done or what it's called.

Also, does anyone know what that effect is called when people make their faces funny looking?

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For the tracking it is called keyframing, and I'm not going to take the time to explain the whole process here, because the process is different for every editor, and there are plenty of tutorials on it. The funny face thing, I assume means your talking about distortion effects, which also have lots of tutorials on, although not as many. Msg me if you have any other questions about editing, I'm happy to help!

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
For the tracking it is called keyframing, and I'm not going to take the time to explain the whole process here, because the process is different for every editor, and there are plenty of tutorials on it. The funny face thing, I assume means your talking about distortion effects, which also have lots of tutorials on, although not as many. Msg me if you have any other questions about editing, I'm happy to help!
You're the best! thank you! :)