Alexander Nedelchev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, friends!
Last 2-3 days I am spamming the forum with my problems that are happening to me and my channel.
By now many of you helped me and I managed at least to know what to do, but now I am in front of another big problem.
Lately I struggled with my last video getting views, at least 3-5 and so I fixed that by posting in reddit and it seems it brought some traffic, so the video earned 33 views in half a day ( for my channel that's a lot , since my videos are usually getting 20 or something around that number ). My subscribers yesterday were 9 and today they are 8.
So, how do I convert the views into subscribers or at least not losing?
How do I engage them with me and my videos, so they feel like have to subscribe?
For now I am doing the basic thing- mentioning to subscribe at the end of the video.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you´re on the right track now. But from here on it is about improving your content. That goes for everything from voiceover to animation-style to topics to dynamics in your videos and thumbnails (just to mention a few) Focus on improving every new video so that your content gets better and better. I have just watched and commented one of you videos but in the video it so hard to see the channel you are talking about ( you the video running if very blurred) could you improve that? Think about these things. You also have a video about TOP 10 CRAZY FACTS ABOUT MARIJUANA! And yes it is great for clickbait for you channel is about psychology.

Reactions: Alexander Nedelchev

Alexander Nedelchev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you´re on the right track now. But from here on it is about improving your content. That goes for everything from voiceover to animation-style to topics to dynamics in your videos and thumbnails (just to mention a few) Focus on improving every new video so that your content gets better and better. I have just watched and commented one of you videos but in the video it so hard to see the channel you are talking about ( you the video running if very blurred) could you improve that? Think about these things. You also have a video about TOP 10 CRAZY FACTS ABOUT MARIJUANA! And yes it is great for clickbait for you channel is about psychology.
Yeah, I posted a threads about voice, because it's the biggest problem at the moment. I blurred the video, because I wasn't sure if showing channel and etc. does it will go in a fight with copyright rules. For future I know it won't.. right ? :D
And my channel is basically about "Everyday Psychology" and it's about the everyday things + Top 10 + Motivational videos and even some stupid videos just for fun.
And so the channel is based on things from the everyday, from facts about things that teens use ( Or at least in my country ) to book reviws and how to videos and more.
So, I see the channel name is a bit tricky and people don't really get the 100% of the concept, but I'll give my best to explain it in future.
And the marijuana video is not a clickbait, because it's marijuana in the thumbnail and so the video is about marijuana too .

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And the marijuana video is not a clickbait, because it's marijuana in the thumbnail and so the video is about marijuana too .
Yes, yes I know that but my point was only that based on your channel name "everyday psychology" people might expect something about psychology and not ganja:)
Anyways it takes time to find the exact right track you want to follow but it will come in time

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you have a lot of "good" videos then youtube suggests your channel to potential subscribers. Focus on making improving your content and making new vids.

Reactions: Kristeen

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
People will only sub if they enjoy your content and want to continue to watch you. The best thing you can do is to continue be engaging and put out good videos.