How do you come up with your video ideas?

tsubasa28

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Listening to music is my best way to get ideas :D
I forgot about that method! But whenever I listen to music and the ideas spring to mind, I'm tempted to use that music in the video. I know I can't because of copyright issues, so the video I envisioned doesn't actually turn out the way I thought because of royalty free music.

Reactions: Carlos Ruelas

Chema

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I find that just closing my eyes and listening to music helps a lot, maybe too much! Some of the ideas that come up are just out of reach at the moment, but I don't scrap them. :)
But i've started to carry a notebook and write and doodle ideas!

Kolbykooz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well now I mostly do gaming videos, but when I actually film videos I do tag videos, and rants about things I hate! Lol :)

Katie Bloom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My ideas come from watching TV or films and then I develop them using the 'what if' method on a Word document

Reactions: Citadel politics

JustKeepBallin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My spontaneous imagination, that's the best way I can describe it :)
However it always helps to have small things from your day you can branch off to

GinaBear007

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get the most random video ideas at the most random times. :p Usually when I'm listening to music or just relaxing; something will just pop into my head and I'll write it down and see if I can make a video out of it. :)

HeyItsConner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I write down the video ideas I get on my phone in pages and do them later but sometimes when I don't like any of them I set up for recording and then think until something comes to mind. But I act slap happy

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do a mix of what iCarly does (dont judge me) and drinking Marleys mellow mood, I actually get really good ideas from it. Then if I have too many ideas I put them down on sticky notes and use them later or if Im lacking some i take a sticky note.