How do you come up with your video ideas?

Idea generation for me comes from life experience! If something trivial happens, or i find myself thinking about topics (highs school, work, study, social things) that people might be able to relate to, i make a quick note in "OneNote" and categorise my thoughts. However, actually developing the idea may take anywhere from an hour to 3 hours to make a fully use-able script. Sometimes i have ideas triggered from watching other vlog/animations and type them down asap before i forget. :)

I watch youtube, honestly... that's how I find new ideas, haha! I think it's quite hard to come up with original ideas, actually.

Video ideas come to me at the most random times haha. I have my notes synced between my phone and computer and add to it pretty much every day. I also watch other YouTube videos to see how I could put my own spin on it.

The games i recordi usually pick from games i enjoy playing, i don't think to much about it, however on later time i've been trying to pick games that is trending more. To reach a bigger audience. When it comes to commentary i usually plan a good opening statement, but then i take it from there and hope for the best. Unless i come if with a really good joke before the recording start. Then i write it up so i won't forget it :)

Don't tell anyone this but i usually cover myself in margarine, and roll around in the bath.

Its a joke, it might not be funny, but its a joke, and that's pretty much how i write things.

The greatest artists steal, go out and get inspiration from other youtube videos and sources of media outlets.

Then re write and create it in your own style

Its always good to have a basic theme for your channel that is familiar to you or you like. Survival games have always peaked my interest and now video ideas just come naturally after I find or play a game I like.

I post whatever is on my mind. Not trying to advertise, but for example my latest video is on a forum I made for pcs. This is because lately I have been into building a pc and it seems like real fun. Thats about it. Just post what your in to, be yourself on youtube.

Luckily for me, I have a high interest and passion for fitness. My own curiosity helps me generate new ideas by researching the latest fitness information. Other YouTube videos, blogs and other articles on the web can serve as great inspiration for new content.

Can anyone posts some ideas for my commenataries that would be interessting and not boring to watch? Thanks

Back