How do you come up with your video ideas?

Leon B. Ward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My ideas just come from watching other youtubers and make a similar video but add my own view into it... the next video that will be up tomorrow will be how i edit my videos...

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

OhSoUnique

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I like to watch other people who have been into YouTube for a while like Sierra Furtado and Meredith Foster, other than that, I look up lists of ideas. Recently, since it's the holidays, I try to do more Christmas videos

thepaulsociety

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do u guys do to come up with ideas? what stages do you pass through? how long? E.T.C...

For me Most of my ideas come from when i am sleeping and when im watching other vids. I Write them up in a word document and when i need ideas i just look through it and pick out the ones i need/want.
I get most of my planned scripts based off whats trending

TylerMatl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think a great way to come up with ideas is to consider what the theme of your channel is, and try to be consistent in putting out content that doesn't stray too far from that box. Also, keep in mind what you release should be something you'd want to watch if you were browsing YouTube bored. Keep your audience in mind. Love seeing so many creators in one place. Love always, Tyler. :)

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think a great way to come up with ideas is to consider what the theme of your channel is, and try to be consistent in putting out content that doesn't stray too far from that box. Also, keep in mind what you release should be something you'd want to watch if you were browsing YouTube bored. Keep your audience in mind. Love seeing so many creators in one place. Love always, Tyler. :)
Hey Tyler! I've listened to your music for years and I'm loving your channel ATM, you two are so cute x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: TylerMatl

Donald Forward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Although I trying to put more thought into my animation I just think of something and try to do it. Like I said I did try to put in more thought and about to starting writing scripts.As for speedart i just do it.

PhyreWork

Reaction score
It's difficult to be 100% original. Because 9 times out of 10 an idea you come up with will already have been done by many others. I personally find this stage the most difficult in making a video. Although it doesn't take the longest, coming up with creative and original ideas that you think and hope your viewers will watch and enjoy is very difficult. Well, for myself at least. I know there are many people that are very good at coming up with original video ideas, I really wish I was one of them :(

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think about all the things that inspire me and that I like to talk about, then I write it on a note pad, or my phone, embellish on the details and film a few days later!