How do you come up with your video ideas?

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Very differently. For example, in the summer some guy came to me and asked if I'm a mermaid or a model, so I took that line and turned it into a skit :D

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I write everything in my notebook and learn it. Search whatever I need to research then write it, brainstorming. I don't sleep until I finalize everything. When everything is finalized and clear then film a video.

GeniePurple

Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I used a little script as i forgot what to say in my last video but usually i say whats in my mind most time.. as i found that nature.... To come up with ideas I watch people videos to see if i could take ideas or maybe try maybe whats around me like news, what someone do to what i buy or just pop in my head (Most times) and i always have a note book with me when i at home to going out or to work to drop down notes or even draw the idea.... It helps me a lot.. especially being a visual drawer

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I get my ideas when I'm doing my makeup or just scrolling through social media they just come randomly! But sometimes I just sit down and write everything that pops into my head then see if any would be good videos :)
xoxo Kaitlyn

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I go about my day and if something just hits me, I jot it down on my phone.

Like how I realized why I don't go to salons that often and as I was sitting down, waiting for my stylist, I thought it would be a great video! Haha

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I try to write down all the jokes that come to mind over the day, if they are useable for my stickman videos. The philosophical stuff on my video just happens. I sit in front of my PC, get an idea, write 2 pages of script out of my a** and then shorten it to a reasonably length.

MakaylaLynnB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually just get ideas throughout the day and if I need a video out but don't have any plans I will watch other youtubers or scroll through Instagram to get inspiration. Often times something funny just happens to me and I find a way to twist it around and make a joke about myself and turn it into a video!

Everything Supreme

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually just take some time out of each day to sit down and just think of some funny things I have witnessed or heard of and when I find one I put together a couple scenarios then write them down until I'm ready to form a script then record the video.

Saolin Army

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My ideas will pop up randomly, or when i am watching other youtubers ( my fav youtubers) and get inspiration from them. I will write it down and start recording. I watch alot of Youtube to get new ideas, inspirations and how i can improve myself. its also a learning process for me.