Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How do you come up with your video ideas?

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by UnitedF1HD, Feb 11, 2013.

1. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $163
    I usually think of a topic the day before making the video and have a decent idea on what to say on that topic!

2. Megan Byrne
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $62
    Hey! I love your videos, Ive just watched some and you're so funny! I get most my ideas at night as i watch a lot of youtube in the evenings!

3. SnoopingTurtle
    Cash:
    $4
    I tend to get a lot of inspiration through watching other Youtubers who create a similar type of content to my own. Once I get inspired it tends to just be finding a topic that I feel like I could shed some new light on or bring something new to the table regarding :)

4. Rachel98
    Cash:
    $18
    Honestly my video ideas come randomly. Whether its watching other videos, something in the news or on TV, something someone says to me. A video I'm posting next week came from my realization that I'm probably one of maybe 3 people on the internet who hated Stranger Things. I usually just write them down in a notes file on my mac/phone and come back to it and see if I can make a full blown video out of it.

5. Malasia
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $4
    The idea's come to me throughout my day, if I see something funny it inspires me to do a funny sketch based on what I saw and found funny, or if I see something that makes me cringe like a guy being disrespectful to a teacher it automatically gives me the idea of a creative rant video about the topic. And I usually just jot down the idea when I think of it on my phone or notebook so I don't forget and then write an outline out once I know when I'm ready to make the video

6. Rafij Rahman Rohan
    Be Yourself
    Cash:
    $11
    Personally for come up with video ideas I do internet research to know what's trending :)

gerard loughran likes this.
  7. Spinky
    Cash:
    $17
    On my gaming channel, I don't really have to come up with anything. Just play and hope whatever comes out of my mouth while I do it is somewhat entertaining.

On my... ranty/talky channel, it's mostly just experiences I've had, so it's not hard to come up with stuff.

8. gerard loughran
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $91
    I have a small note pad I keep in my pocket (mainly because my phone sucks lol)
    And when an idea pops into my head I take a note of it, because I always keep ideas in work or when I'm away and I would forget it by the time I get home

9. Dustyb03 Skits
    Cash:
    $3
    Well, for me, it really depends on what your videos are about. I do skits, which means I have a whole lot of options to choose from. I usually think of the first thing that comes to my head, and continue a random story inside my head, until I think of something exciting and amazing!!

10. Dwayne Harris
    Cash:
    $8
    Our comedy Ideas on The Bantics Show are sometimes spoofs of a tv show, such as our 20 force 7 show we have started, and also original sketches we have come up with.

But a lot of our ideas start with experiences episode 1.jpg