How do you Brand your Channel?

Dr. B

Reaction score
So youtube likes to change quite often.. I've been trying to find out how to do this for a few weeks now but all I find are articles from the older layouts..
My question is:
How do you brand your youtube channel layout? I've figured out how to change my background, but it doesn't give me many options. I believe I'm a youtube partner (my videos are monetized).. I basically want my channel layout to look like this guys:
FLuffeeTalks

I can make a 3d face and whatnot, but how do I put it in? I can't seem to find where in my settings where I can edit that space.. And how does he get those clickable buttons for twitter and such? I read an article awhile back about putting in code, but I don't see anywhere in my settings where it allows me to put in custom code.

Any information on how to do this would be GREATLY appreciated!

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It looks like you have normal youtube partner. To get the banner you need to be partnered with a network.

Socialblade
CreatorX
Fullscreen
TGN
Machinima...
etc

They can give you the full options. Youtube doesn't give the options. They just let you monetize your content and call it "partner"

Dr. B

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! This explains a little bit.. but I'm still confused as to what they do.. I just went to CreatorX and submitted my application, and I'm currently looking at TGN. I'm not understanding why they pay you and need a paypal account? I get paid through google adsense now.. so will joining one of these networks interfere with my earnings? How do these networks change your youtube channel options? Is there such thing as a full and part time youtube partner?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thanks for the reply! This explains a little bit.. but I'm still confused as to what they do.. I just went to CreatorX and submitted my application, and I'm currently looking at TGN. I'm not understanding why they pay you and need a paypal account? I get paid through google adsense now.. so will joining one of these networks interfere with my earnings? How do these networks change your youtube channel options? Is there such thing as a full and part time youtube partner?
1) earnings you get paid more , some networks will pay by cheque and others will pay by paypal,
2 Options : Channel Banner ( at top of channel) , shows (similar to playlists) , Full livestreaming, Custom Thumbnails
3) They will help you and support your channel on your YouTube journey :)

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
there's branding and monetising partners, which is basically what you mean by full and part time, i think

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube newer partnerships has lots of options, a banner isn't one of them. Sorry, friend.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1) earnings you get paid more , some networks will pay by cheque and others will pay by paypal,
2 Options : Channel Banner ( at top of channel) , shows (similar to playlists) , Full livestreaming, Custom Thumbnails
3) They will help you and support your channel on your YouTube journey :)
I love Partnership Networks as much as the next YouTuber, however you can get custom get thumbnails with YouTube now. :) I know YouTube allows livestreaming, I don't know what you me by "full livestreaming." Earning more is a awesome advantage of partnership, no doubt. :)

unknown_user54763965546

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i am half partner.. or YouTube partner, not join any network yet. So, if i get 100$ from YouTube, what about from Network partner earning will i get?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I love Partnership Networks as much as the next YouTuber, however you can get custom get thumbnails with YouTube now. :) I know YouTube allows livestreaming, I don't know what you me by "full livestreaming." Earning more is a awesome advantage of partnership, no doubt. :)
livestreaming you get with a network allows you to livestream via wirecast or xsplit, which is good for gamers and people wanting advanced annotations on there streams, anyone can use hangouts on air now :)