How do you actually grow your channel?

colevincent1

not just another vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
+100000

I can't understand the people who seriously don't think to at least browse the forums before asking this question. Even without searching, you can see that this question gets asked at least once a day.

Do people not think that there's just a minute chance that this question has been asked a few times on a forum that is dedicated to people making YT channels and trying to grow ?!!

I actually used to give long, detailed answers in these threads, but I'm not going to bother anymore. Oh and this is OP's 3rd thread in less than a week asking the exact same thing........

It's like joining an online poker forum and immediately starting a thread "how can I win at poker?"
Sorry but what is the point in taking the time to write a reply with a sole purpose of being rude.
How about you save yourself the time and just move on.
How is this thread affecting you in any way?
This is supposed to be a positive community where people can safely ask for help.
You, however, are not contributing to the helpful and positive vibe of YTtalk.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sorry but what is the point in taking the time to write a reply with a sole purpose of being rude.
How about you save yourself the time and just move on.
How is this thread affecting you in any way?
This is supposed to be a positive community where people can safely ask for help.
You, however, are not contributing to the helpful and positive vibe of YTtalk.

LMFAO

He has already asked for and received reviews in 2 other threads. In one of those threads, he was politely told by another member that it is against the rules to ask for a review outside the review forum. Which he acknowledged. Then 2 days later, he does the exact same thing. So he's the one being rude.

I have given loads of long, detailed replies with lots of useful advice on how to market a channel in response to threads like this. Do a search maybe?

This exact same question gets asked every single day and the answers are always the same. If OP had taken 2 seconds to look, he would seen 5 threads on the front page asking the same thing and a hundred more if he had searched. You are new here. Go ahead start replying to the threads one by one like everyone did on here when they were new. In a month's time when you are sick of seeing the same question and of giving the same reply to people who aren't in it for the long-run anyway, then come back to me and we'll discuss it....

colevincent1

not just another vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
LMFAO

He has already asked for and received reviews in 2 other threads. In one of those threads, he was politely told by another member that it is against the rules to ask for a review outside the review forum. Which he acknowledged. Then 2 days later, he does the exact same thing. So he's the one being rude.

I have given loads of long, detailed replies with lots of useful advice on how to market a channel in response to threads like this. Do a search maybe?

This exact same question gets asked every single day and the answers are always the same. If OP had taken 2 seconds to look, he would seen 5 threads on the front page asking the same thing and a hundred more if he had searched. You are new here. Go ahead start replying to the threads one by one like everyone did on here when they were new. In a month's time when you are sick of seeing the same question and of giving the same reply to people who aren't in it for the long-run anyway, then come back to me and we'll discuss it....
Alright, sorry for being harsh.
But you can just not click on the threads and some people need to be told more than once to not do something.
however the 2nd time doesn't need to be in a rude way.

im not trying to be rude to you, i just see a lot of people respond like you are.
sorry for being harsh

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Alright, sorry for being harsh.
But you can just not click on the threads and some people need to be told more than once to not do something.
however the 2nd time doesn't need to be in a rude way.

im not trying to be rude to you, i just see a lot of people respond like you are.
sorry for being harsh
Well I'm sorry I was a bit rude too - I probably hadn't had enough coffee. I do help a lot on here. I like seeing everyone's channel grow, it just gets a bit frustrating at times when you see the same question several times over ;)

Peace.