How do Tech YouTubers afford so many gadgets?

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I wouldn't do email/phone call. I think a personal visit gives you more chance they say OK We will sponser you.
^^^ above hit it dead on the head. I have been in sales for a lot of years and it is a lot easier to close a deal in person than on the phone or email. Think of it like this...it is really easy to just click delete on an email or hang up a phone but if someone is in front of you there is no non abrasive way to not hear what they are saying. Also I would really focus on what you would be doing for their company, and not so much how it benefits you. A person or a company are more willing to listen to what you can do for them and/or company than how they can help you. Just a couple of tips.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
I wouldn't do email/phone call. I think a personal visit gives you more chance they say OK We will sponser you.
Different things work for different people! If someone is serious about doing these reviews I would explore every option to see what works best
I'd do both, but if I had to choose one, I think in store does give you the better chance of success. Do emails for businesses to far or once you've actually convinced a store the first time in person for a follow up box opening or whatever.

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Normally they write to companies who have products that are being released and ask to demo them.