How do some Youtubers get so many views/subscribers in a short amount of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Good content, promotion, consistency. That's about it

SaigonTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Some Channel buy views and Subscriber to rank high on youtube when it upload. However youtube won't count those views for monetization. Getting alot of view is not hard, but to get organic view is hard. So don't trust the number you see, they might got a lot of view but they don't make as much money as some video who has way less views. The duration the viewer watch the view is way more important and that how you make good money. But in order for them to stay and watch your video, your video has to be good. You can check out my Channel, every video I upload only got 2-5k view, but 5K view able to make $100 because they stay and watch the whole view and see more ads. Alot of view is good, but it need to be real view, not robot view.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Some Channel buy views and Subscriber to rank high on youtube when it upload. However youtube won't count those views for monetization. Getting alot of view is not hard, but to get organic view is hard. So don't trust the number you see, they might got a lot of view but they don't make as much money as some video who has way less views. The duration the viewer watch the view is way more important and that how you make good money. But in order for them to stay and watch your video, your video has to be good. You can check out my Channel, every video I upload only got 2-5k view, but 5K view able to make $100 because they stay and watch the whole view and see more ads. Alot of view is good, but it need to be real view, not robot view.
@SaigonTV

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.