How do I use adwords?

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how to use adwords? I see some people saying you need to pay Google Adwords to use their services.... and do they help you boost your exposure for your channel?

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yes you pay them to place ads to your channel. I personally chooses to pay per click because I need people to go to my channel. You can choose how much you are willing to pay per click.
Paying by impression is brute forcing brand awareness which doesn't help me much. It's more suitable for traditional products that are sold e.g. in stores.
It's similar for pre-roll ads. These are mainly useful to build up brand awareness and down drag people to your channel so much. So I opt out of these in my campaigns.
I filter down my target audience by keywords and try to be as specific as possible. If your keywords are ot detailed enough people who see your ad are less likely to click on it. AdWords gives you an educated guess about how many people you are going to reach.
Depending on how much you are willing to spend and what your channel offers this can give you a good boost.
This is some kind of the standard way to use AdWords. I bet there are many ways to do it differently and better if you do it clever but there is not much that can do wrong if you follow my proposal.

Reactions: BrinoVlogs