How do I title my videos to make it more interesting?

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
So i've been trying to make better and more intriguing video titles... but for vlogs.. what do you guys think I should be doing to make people click on my videos more??? or to spark up their interest?

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's tough for vlogs sometimes. What I try to do is take the most quirky or unusual thing that happens in the video and make that the title.

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

Just Cause

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
People hate clickbait, if you want to build a real subscriber base title your video about what the video is, takes time to build a channel and sometimes weeks/months for views to start coming in. Honest title happy viewers

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
It's tough for vlogs sometimes. What I try to do is take the most quirky or unusual thing that happens in the video and make that the title.
Thanks for the advice.... but I gotta point out one thing, DAMN! YOU GUYS HAVE A BIG FAN BASE... its really rare for people that have reached such a milestone to come back and help out smaller channels, I respect you guys for that[DOUBLEPOST=1496283365,1496283297][/DOUBLEPOST]
All caps, clickbait title.

Or do the alternate title.

like so:

EpIc ViDeO ToDaY wAtCh Me PlEaSe
Thank you! I try that out on days where I can't come up with a title[DOUBLEPOST=1496283413][/DOUBLEPOST]
People hate clickbait, if you want to build a real subscriber base title your video about what the video is, takes time to build a channel and sometimes weeks/months for views to start coming in. Honest title happy viewers
Yeah! I agree, but sometimes I feel like when you don't atleast include some clickbait you can barely get any views either.... :/

Reactions: babyteeth4

Just Cause

Reaction score
Channel Type
I noticed posting a video right during a trend will get you a ton of views, but again you want gain a lot of subs. My best video (view wise) I was watching animal planet that was "live" and the guy said go on youtube a search "proof of mermaids" I jumped out my chair filmed a video talking about mermaids and "click bait title" "proof of mermaids caught on film" BAM 300,00 views over night, but views stopped and got no subs.

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

Just Cause

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks for the advice.... but I gotta point out one thing, DAMN! YOU GUYS HAVE A BIG FAN BASE... its really rare for people that have reached such a milestone to come back and help out smaller channels, I respect you guys for that[DOUBLEPOST=1496283365,1496283297][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you! I try that out on days where I can't come up with a title[DOUBLEPOST=1496283413][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah! I agree, but sometimes I feel like when you don't atleast include some clickbait you can barely get any views either.... :/
To get views and subs you need to get "shares" to get shares you need "emotion". Most videos that go viral and get shared are due to emotions the video causes weather its sad, funny, exe. Make a emotional video views will come!

ImChazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand it is difficult to make your titles interesting without it seeming clickbait. Clickbait is now getting to the point where people see a clickbait title and don't click on the video of it.... (I said click a lot xD)

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
I noticed posting a video right during a trend will get you a ton of views, but again you want gain a lot of subs. My best video (view wise) I was watching animal planet that was "live" and the guy said go on youtube a search "proof of mermaids" I jumped out my chair filmed a video talking about mermaids and "click bait title" "proof of mermaids caught on film" BAM 300,00 views over night, but views stopped and got no subs.
You got a point there actually... Interesting