How Do I Tell A Good Story?

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi All, I am a vlogger and I have figured out that the best way to provide value is to tell a good story. Story telling is one of my weaknesses so I have been going all in on getting better at it. My youtube inspirations such as Casey Neistat share their stories in their videos so well and its really engaging.

Currently reading a book called The Story Telling Animal which explains why humans are so attracted to stories and I'm learning as I read that book.

I just wanted to know how you guys do it in your videos? What are some ways to tell more engaging stories? Cheers!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
One of the things that I like to pretend I'm doing while I'm recording is pretend I'm talking to my best friend. This helps me relax and keep a humorous/lighthearted tone and be as natural as I can. :)

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of the things that I like to pretend I'm doing while I'm recording is pretend I'm talking to my best friend. This helps me relax and keep a humorous/lighthearted tone and be as natural as I can. :)
Cheers Brandon, you're really good at presenting a story in your videos by the way! Thanks for the tip I'll work on it :thumbsup2:

Reactions: Brandon