How do I stream again?

Thinking Austin

Reaction score
I got banned from streaming and I already appealed and it said that my "Ability to live stream has been revoked"

I don't know whys since I already appealed and the 30/90 days have already passed.

I'm a pretty small channel w/ 46 subscribers.

Can someone help me? It says that I don't have any strikes.[DOUBLEPOST=1541719926,1541719802][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, my youtube name is Thinking Austin

Reactions: GameCable

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
You just have to take serve the 90+ penalty.
YouTube take violations in livestream very seriously.

What were you livestreaming?

Reactions: videoeditgr

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Meaning you're violating copyright and breaking the law. No wonder you lost the ability to stream. They're probably going to just delete your channel.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)

Like japanese cartoons
Unless you created those Japanese cartoons (I assume you mean anime), then what you're doing is illegal. That's not what the livestream feature is for. It's for livestreaming content created by you.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@Thinking Austin

For future reference:

A: You've committed one of the most frowned upon violations of copyright.

B: If your channel is composed of either Anime or AMVs you are likely to be terminated very soon, especially if you are attempting to monetize your channel.

In Japan Fair Use has no meaning; there is no such law or legal doctrine. So if you get a DMCA Takedown, you literally have no defence. Three takedowns will terminate your channel, and you will fail to recover it by Counter-Notice.

Reactions: Cephus

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
XD Streaming Anime on Youtube? Of course your going to get it taken down. If you wanna do stuff like that, do it on rabb.it