How Do I Record My Skype Call, My Voice, and My Game Audio w/ Fraps

Relfex Markis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone. Relfex here. I was just wondering how I record my Skype audio, my voice, and my game audio all at once with Fraps. I can't seem to find a simple explanation as to how anywhere.
If you need to know, the game is Minecraft, there is one other person in the Skype call, and I am speaking into a headphone mic.

Please help. I need to know how to by this Sunday.

Lyz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fraps will only record your Skype call and game audio/video. You need Audacity or some other programme to record your own voice.

Shobzy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fraps records everything. Make sure ur skype is in fullscreen then hit record on fraps. On fraps make sure the game audio and your microphone is enabled then fraps will record you talking,game audio and the person u r speaking 2 on skype

Reactions: Relfex Markis

Vloggingrandom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would use Camtasia for something like this. That's just me though.

EnderZlayerx

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
For Fraps Make sure its recording both wind 7 sound and the mic. The skype should be recorded.

Relfex Markis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

CosmoPig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude, Fraps records your Win 7 sound. That means that any sound you hear coming from your computer, fraps will record (as long as you have the box checked). That includes any game, music, or skype conversation you have going on. As for how you record your own voice, you have to check the box and make sure the correct name of your microphone is displaying. If you need to adjust volume, use the mixer on your speaker settings. If you want to adjust which microphone you capture with you right click your speaker icon, and click the "recording units" (or something similair), and deactivate whichever microphones you are not using. To adjust microphone volume do the same thing but go into the microphone properties, and adjust the gain or the volume :)

Relfex Markis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much!
One person was able to tell me what the entire Internet couldn't. Amazing.