How do I put a link in a Partner channel banner?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I've put a small graphic in the bottom right hand corner of my new banner and want to link it to my wordpress blog, how do I do it?

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
you have to use image mapping services to locate the coordinates of the image then make that part clickable. if you go to channel settings > 1st tab > on the right side, the 2nd column down I believe has info for the image map.

you can use a free service like Image Map Tool - On-line Image Map Creator - HTML & CSS (not sure if really free, but google it^^) to find out what to input in that column.

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
you have to use image mapping services to locate the coordinates of the image then make that part clickable. if you go to channel settings > 1st tab > on the right side, the 2nd column down I believe has info for the image map.

you can use a free service like Image Map Tool - On-line Image Map Creator - HTML & CSS (not sure if really free, but google it^^) to find out what to input in that column.
I've put the coordinates into the Watch channel icon area thing, but where do I enter the URL for the site I want it to link to?

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
I've put the coordinates into the Watch channel icon area thing, but where do I enter the URL for the site I want it to link to?
on the link i provided you, when you map it out and are choosing what parts to make clickable, there should be an option to put in the link. when you are done, hit "Get your code" on the right hand side.
on the new page, hit HTML CODE. copy all of that and put it into youtube :]