How do i optimize search options?

Aarondaboi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, i was just wondering if theres a good free keyword search or something to boost relevance for your videos? Also how do you get more exposure to your channel? Thank you for any advice!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi and welcome to the forum:) I use a tool called Tubebuddy. It is free and will help you find keywords and search-phrases. To get more exposure to your channel working with SEO is one of the best (free) ways so start working on that from day one:) I also suggest you share your videos on your social media (I take it you do that already) but maybe look for new ones like Reddit etc. One of the ways I have gained more exposure is to collab with bigger channels in the same niche so try and reach out to others too.. this can take some time though!
welcome once again, and best of luck with your channel:)

Reactions: Aarondaboi

Aarondaboi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi and welcome to the forum:) I use a tool called Tubebuddy. It is free and will help you find keywords and search-phrases. To get more exposure to your channel working with SEO is one of the best (free) ways so start working on that from day one:) I also suggest you share your videos on your social media (I take it you do that already) but maybe look for new ones like Reddit etc. One of the ways I have gained more exposure is to collab with bigger channels in the same niche so try and reach out to others too.. this can take some time though!
welcome once again, and best of luck with your channel:)
Thank you for the advice! I've done most of these things already so I guess all that there is to do is to keep it up and have patience! Thank you again for the advice! :)

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah @Dave2017 has more or less told you it all. Work on your videos, get a schedule, look into some SEO, look into either VidiQ or TubeBuddy, share share share, stay consistent.