Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How do I make thumbnails?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by FoxyMC, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxyMC
    Cash:
    $6
    Hello! I am a small Youtube channel and I make clash royale videos (Channel link:youtube.com/channel/UCzn-MuCG5Juz2h3cDUJLqtw) but I do not know how to make thumbnails for my videos... Any suggestions on how I can make them and possibly reach more views by doing so?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 7, 2017 ---
    Please note: the reason I put my channel link there is because the red yt button is broken.

Note: nvm fixed the link

#1 FoxyMC, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $110
    Most YouTubers use Photoshop, however there are many free online photo editors as well. The most popular being GIMP and Paint.net

FoxyMC likes this.
  3. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,607
    Moved to the branding / design forum. :

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

4. winson yuen
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $94
    picmonkey is the easiest

FoxyMC likes this.
  5. ImSoLugo
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $75
    I use gimp it's a little tough to learn at first like many photo editors but eventually you get used to it.
    I think of the easiest ways is just take a screen shot of the game and add a title to it.
    Hell, I've seen popular channels where people just use Microsoft paint and draw their thumbnail. So it really is as complex as u want it to be xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.