How do I make the multiscreen outro?

Frankie_

Always know, never believe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What i mean is for example the outro were you have two or more screens playing a video in a small sized frame, so you can show other video and user the frames to link the url of other videos you made.

TheWastedTruth

Yeousch Partner
Reaction score
I used to do that but now I just use a thumbnail from the videos, it takes less time to do and render that way. Depending on what you use for editing would determine the exact way to do it. I simply made the outro bg in Photoshop then cropped the videos to fit into the space on the bg I made. I'd be happy to explain it more into detail and help you out if you need it.

Example with the video outros:

Example with the thumbnail outro:

Frankie_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes Thanks, I am a King-Size noob on this subject O_O

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Frankie_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I received Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 as a present for my birthday :D

Frankie_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It did! Thank You :D

TheWastedTruth

Yeousch Partner
Reaction score
I was waiting for your return message Frankie. You never told me what you used to edit and etc. If you need any help let me know.

Frankie_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sorry! I use Sony Vegas 11 for editing my video, I have no skills in photoshop, and programming :( am I without hope? I like the thumb options instead of the video ones, but what about making animated gifs, showing in sequence, bits of the video? It would ne to complicate?

Tell me If You need more info from me, and Thanks again for your kindness in helping me out