How do I make a video go viral

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know this is an age-old question since YouTube has been invented but I'm just wondering how to take one of my videos and make it go viral I know for a fact that the type of video that goes viral the most often are music videos I have done 2 music videos and I plan to do more but how do I take basically any video and and make it go viral to get hundreds of thousands and millions of views this is something I have attempted several times without success the two music videos I have done have decent views but they are not viral videos and I do have heavily promote my videos on social media Instagram and Twitter to be exact so any help you would be deeply appreciated cuz two heads are better than one

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
It all depends on what's trending. Usually what goes viral is what is trending or something people tend to share a lot. Example of this is gangnam style which started with someone sharing it, and then it kept going on and on and on with more shares till the point people would know about it and would search it. Honestly i think for your video to go viral is plain luck.

No matter how much you promote if people don't like it and share it around it wont go viral.

Reactions: ASMR Amour

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It all depends on what's trending. Usually what goes viral is what is trending or something people tend to share a lot. Example of this is gangnam style which started with someone sharing it, and then it kept going on and on and on with more shares till the point people would know about it and would search it. Honestly i think for your video to go viral is plain luck.

No matter how much you promote if people don't like it and share it around it wont go viral.
That's honestly at the person you answer to me I was kind of hoping for some hope here I am not world-famous so I don't think I can get as viral as Gangnam Style did but it would be pretty awesome even just to get 1 million views or hell even 100,000

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There is a line that I believe we do not have to cross.
As I watch your posts, there is this urge to grow big instantly.
Thsi my friend is from mostly impossible to just impossible TBH.
The line I am reffering that some people cross is ethics.
There are so many cases that big channels cross this line.
There are so many cases people got injured or died just for nothing.
Youtube is not a meter of success or failure in life.
In my youth the "dream" was to be either a singer or a dancer and so.
Nowadays it seems to be a "tuber" move to a lagre city and live the rich life.
I know that I will dissapoint you but this will not happen by 99%.

I wish you from my heart to be the other 1% and be succesful.
But if I could only give you a tip is this: Grow in something else.
...and if youtube success come, ok, if not, who cares...

:)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I'm just being honest, there is no magic trick.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is a line that I believe we do not have to cross.
As I watch your posts, there is this urge to grow big instantly.
Thsi my friend is from mostly impossible to just impossible TBH.
The line I am reffering that some people cross is ethics.
There are so many cases that big channels cross this line.
There are so many cases people got injured or died just for nothing.
Youtube is not a meter of success or failure in life.
In my youth the "dream" was to be either a singer or a dancer and so.
Nowadays it seems to be a "tuber" move to a lagre city and live the rich life.
I know that I will dissapoint you but this will not happen by 99%.

I wish you from my heart to be the other 1% and be succesful.
But if I could only give you a tip is this: Grow in something else.
...and if youtube success come, ok, if not, who cares...

:)
I am not trying to be successful overnight or instantly I have had my YouTube channel for 3 years that's not instantly I just want some meter of success like the big channels I would like to be a big Channel so many people have done it and will continue to do it so why not me if you think I am trying to be successful instantly then you have the wrong idea I just want to beat the odds that you have mentioned[DOUBLEPOST=1524773177,1524773125][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm just being honest, there is no magic trick.
I know there's no magic trick but there's got to be something to it if there was nothing to it it would never happen and it happens a lot

Reactions: videoeditgr

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
some of us stop trying to figure out how it works because 99% of the time it is just random. you are better off making a video with tons of effort, get a few subs from it than going viral.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Gate of Theories

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest theres no real formula. You have to hope people share the video. But do as much as you can in seo and tagging as well as sharing it yourself.

Reactions: kevinboston7

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
some of us stop trying to figure out how it works because 99% of the time it is just random. you are better off making a video with tons of effort, get a few subs from it than going viral.
Well I got the effort down I put tons of effort into my videos I don't usually gain any new subscribers when I upload however I do have 232 of them so that's a small amount but it's more than a few if only I can get them to be more active to share and like more that's what it's all about after all shares and likes[DOUBLEPOST=1524784039,1524783843][/DOUBLEPOST]
To be honest theres no real formula. You have to hope people share the video. But do as much as you can in seo and tagging as well as sharing it yourself.
Well I do try and tag a lot and really well I do share it on Instagram and Twitter and I give call to actions in the video itself thank you for all of the advice man

Reactions: Gate of Theories

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No matter how much you promote if people don't like it and share it around it wont go viral.[/QUOTE said:
That pretty much sums it up to be honest