how do I increase my audience?

Hi, I'm hellotherelisa on YouTube. I would love to increase my audience but I don't know how. I don't want to share my videos with my Facebook friends for personal reasons and other than that I seem to be receiving very little advice. I try to make my videos good quality and I post at least every fortnight however my subscriber count is rising very slowly. What should I do? Thanks

Hi, I'm hellotherelisa on YouTube. I would love to increase my audience but I don't know how. I don't want to share my videos with my Facebook friends for personal reasons and other than that I seem to be receiving very little advice. I try to make my videos good quality and I post at least every fortnight however my subscriber count is rising very slowly. What should I do? Thanks
I guess it's just a slow progress, so waiting and being patient should be the best solution. Maybe upload on a more regular basis and keep in touch with the ones who come to your channel. I'm not increasing at all so, you're not doing bad :p

comment on videos that deal with the same kind of video's as you. also find forums that desal with the same material you deal with and be active in there forums. post your video's in there videos section

Yeah you have to be really active in youtube.. like after watching a video, don't forget to like and comment. THis way, others might click on your username which will increase your exposure. If you are lucky, you might even gain a new subscriber! Like me;)

Back