how do i grow quick

UnorthodoxKing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
please help me on how to grow because i want to grow im new, and dont say just have quality content because i know thats one of the key things but is there other ways? and is there any people out there that would be willing to help me grow bigger! if you do ill be sure to repay u but i just really want to grow

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
unless you get a viral video or something or some larger youtube channel happens to love your channel and like all your videos..then youdon't grow quickly you grow steadily. a lot of people get on youtube with hopes of there Channel growing very quickly. but really there is no magic it's just a matter of hard work and creating good content...it is going to take time BUT if you actually love doing what you do then that shouldn't be a problem

Reactions: Chef Kendra

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
One does not simply grow quick on YouTube.

There is so much more than becoming big on YouTube. Please don't spend your time trying to get big. It will get you nowhere. Spend time creating good content. You have to be patient.

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Quality content.
Quality content.
Quality content.
Quality content.

I'm just gonna drill this into your head haha. This is the most important thing, and that's why we're telling you. If you think you do make good content, make it great. If you think you make great content, make it excellent.

Share your creations with social networking sites and your friends, and your work will pay off. Possibly slowly- but it will.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How are you going to start out asking for advice by telling people what not to say? lol You might consider reading some of the stickys at the top of this forum there is some seriously good advice there than can help you. Also, good luck with your channel. :)

UnorthodoxKing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How are you going to start out asking for advice by telling people what not to say? lol You might consider reading some of the stickys at the top of this forum there is some seriously good advice there than can help you. Also, good luck with your channel. :)
thanks ill check out the stickys

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
-Try showing yourself in your videos. Sometimes keeping slightly anonymous can decrease the growth rate. People want to see who they are subscribed to
- when you reach your milestones, have giveaways
-tell people about you. Youtube is about promoting YOURSELF that is why it is YOUtube
-try to interact with your subscribers, reply to their comments even try to check their channels out and leaving a comment on their videos
-try to play trending games
-have commentaries in your games when you are playing. Don't just have moments if science
-edit your videos
-join form that specify in gaming
-collaborate with other people so that you can both kind of "share" subscribers. Their subscribers/viewers will come to you and your ones will go to them.

Tbh, fame doesn't always come fast. It needs time. Done expect it to come within a month it takes 2 years sometimes.

UnorthodoxKing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
-Try showing yourself in your videos. Sometimes keeping slightly anonymous can decrease the growth rate. People want to see who they are subscribed to
- when you reach your milestones, have giveaways
-tell people about you. Youtube is about promoting YOURSELF that is why it is YOUtube
-try to interact with your subscribers, reply to their comments even try to check their channels out and leaving a comment on their videos
-try to play trending games
-have commentaries in your games when you are playing. Don't just have moments if science
-edit your videos
-join form that specify in gaming
-collaborate with other people so that you can both kind of "share" subscribers. Their subscribers/viewers will come to you and your ones will go to them.

Tbh, fame doesn't always come fast. It needs time. Done expect it to come within a month it takes 2 years sometimes.
thankyou that's an answer I was looking for and im new so thankyou so much! I followed and might sub to u!:)

Reactions: TheSuperFunArt

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
thankyou that's an answer I was looking for and im new so thankyou so much! I followed and might sub to u!:)
Welcome. My job is to help and support people :). I wish you the best in your channel ;)