Status
Not open for further replies.

RaskyGames11

Reaction score
I've been doing youtube about a month or so now and I've gained about 76 subs. Which is awesome, but here lately it seems like my views have taken a dip and i haven't really been gaining any subs either and i stream a lot and i put lots of hours into the editing to make them entertaining but am unsure of how to get it out there. I make custom thumbnails, decent descriptions, and titles as well as tags.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Make good content my friend. That's step 1. Can't tell if that's the case because your YouTube link doesn't work.

Reactions: Valerio Mangano

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There´s a lot of tips and tricks here already, so I recommend you to have a look and see for yourself.
You have only done youtube for a month, and you just got to keep at it, and know that the numbers will go up and down.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The main purpose of this forum is for members to learn about YouTube and learn how to grow a YouTube channel. I recommend reading through some of the tutorials and articles created by members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

"How to grow" questions are asked regularly at YTtalk, and since we have a sub-forum dedicated to trying to answer those questions, the individual threads asking the same questions are locked.

Many members have found a way to grow a successful channel and have shared their ideas on the forum. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success - but you can increase your chances of success if you are honest with yourself about your videos, research about the YouTube algorithm, read articles, and analyze channels that have found success.

Also, this thread explains how to fix your channel link:
http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

I wish you the best! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.