Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How do I get thumbnails like this?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by oreocat, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oreocat
    Cash:
    $2
    Does anybody know what software I could use to edit my thumbnails like these? These are from LeeandLie's channel, but a bunch of other people seem to be using this template as well and I've been searching all over the place for it with no luck :(

maxresdefault (1).jpg maxresdefault.jpg

2. Sin B
    2017 blows
    Cash:
    $73
    Looks like Photoshop and it seems relatively simple of a design even as a beginner in Photoshoop, 1 layer for the anime, an overlay (the borders/bars) pen tool and fill for the corners/curves, slap on some text and good to go. I'm sure it takes some practice to get the right shapes and curve angles, but tbh you only need to make it one time right and then just change the colors/add new anime afterwards for future vids.

It's nice anyways, pretty clean. I'm guessing it's from an anime music covers channel or something.

Switchbox likes this.
  3. GBeeTV
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $66
    Looks like Photoshop indeed. Try to watch some tutorials or maybe a friend who can help out! Good thumbnails are absolutely crucial when you're starting out, don't neglect them.

4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $16
    I knew exactly who it was just by looking at the thumbnails XD Looks like she rendered an image of the person and messed around with the coloring. Which with PS is very easy to do.

5. ColbzVlogz
    YouTube sensation
    Cash:
    $102
    But yeah it's made with photoshop.

#5 ColbzVlogz, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
  6. thepaulsociety
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $61
    Photoshop is the easiest to use but the more expensive option

7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $16
    Or you could just legally buy it if your a student for $20 a month which includes all adobe programs.

Crown likes this.
  8. ColbzVlogz
    YouTube sensation
    Cash:
    $102
    Yeah I bought it until I realized why pay monthly, on top of the fact I'm not a student. Charged me 50 bucks to cancel my subscription too :eek: F*** adobe

HecksVision likes this.
  9. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,740
    Just a friendly reminder not to encourage or discuss pirating software (or any illegal activities.) -The offending post has been edited out. As content creators ourselves, we should be respecting other people's copyright. :)

thanks and please carry on. :)

10. James Larsen
    Cash:
    $8
    Photoshop is the best to use if you want some great effects. When it comes to just adding text though, there are some great free options out there (the BeFunky photo editor is one of them).

#10 James Larsen, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.