How do I get thumbnails like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreocat

Does anybody know what software I could use to edit my thumbnails like these? These are from LeeandLie's channel, but a bunch of other people seem to be using this template as well and I've been searching all over the place for it with no luck :(

maxresdefault (1).jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like Photoshop and it seems relatively simple of a design even as a beginner in Photoshoop, 1 layer for the anime, an overlay (the borders/bars) pen tool and fill for the corners/curves, slap on some text and good to go. I'm sure it takes some practice to get the right shapes and curve angles, but tbh you only need to make it one time right and then just change the colors/add new anime afterwards for future vids.

It's nice anyways, pretty clean. I'm guessing it's from an anime music covers channel or something.

Looks like Photoshop indeed. Try to watch some tutorials or maybe a friend who can help out! Good thumbnails are absolutely crucial when you're starting out, don't neglect them.

I knew exactly who it was just by looking at the thumbnails XD Looks like she rendered an image of the person and messed around with the coloring. Which with PS is very easy to do.

Just a friendly reminder not to encourage or discuss pirating software (or any illegal activities.) -The offending post has been edited out. As content creators ourselves, we should be respecting other people's copyright. :)

thanks and please carry on. :)

Photoshop is the best to use if you want some great effects. When it comes to just adding text though, there are some great free options out there (the BeFunky photo editor is one of them).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back