How do i get people to see my videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSleepTeam22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have recently started posting videos on youtube. And when i watch other people making the same kind of content as i (gaming videos) i know i am able to create gameplay on the same level as most people. But first off all im struggling on the editing side of things. I have noticed how some people can make their videos look so good with cool editing, but i think i will improve with time. Besides that i do not know how to get my video across so people actually will take the time to just watch one of them, and then decide if they like it or not.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good seo. Make sure you have good titles, tags and descriptions.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The main purpose of this forum is for members to learn about YouTube and learn how to grow a YouTube channel. I recommend reading through some of the tutorials and articles created by members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

"How to grow" questions are regularly asked at YTtalk, and since we have a sub-forum dedicated to trying to answer those questions, the individual threads asking these same questions are locked.

Many members have found a way to grow a successful channel and have shared their ideas on the forum. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success, but you can increase your chances of success if you are honest with yourself about your videos, research about the YouTube algorithm, look into your channel's analytics, read articles about YouTube, and analyze similar channels that have found success.

I wish you the best! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.