How Do I Get My First 50 Subs? HELP!

Does my Channel seem to be in a good standing right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hey guys!

So I recently started my vlogging channel with my brother (East to West Vlogs), where we just show our daily lives, and usually show the comparisons between where we live now and our origins.
I wanted to have a motivational and inspirational approach to it as well as a funny one, just so in the hope that I can positively impact somebody's life, as I would like that to be my legacy.

Can anybody please give me tips on how I can build a following of my first goal, which is 50 subscribers?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Have a blessed day.
Anass.

P.S Any advice or improvements that could be done on my channel would also be greatly appreciated! i'm a strong believer in the theory where "You Have to Help Me to Help You!"

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Honestly you just need to look at some of the more popular channels in your genre. From what I can see, you really need to fix your music situation. It sounds like you're recording it from a speaker with your camera. Just download the music to your computer and add it to your videos. Also, try to keep your camera steady when you're filming, it gets pretty shaky at times. To reach any amount of subscribers you just need to keep improving and making videos, that's how anyone gets there.

Reactions: East To West Vlogs

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello from Spain :)

I am addicted to watching Vlogs on youtube and I think a lot of other people like it as well !!
You just started posting videos 2 days ago and you need to be patient. You wonth get 100 subs or a 50 subs over night the first few weeks. I have been on youtube for two months and I have 33 subs right now which I am really proud of.

My advice is to be passionate about what you do! Continue doing your vlogs, talk to the camera as if there are a million people watching but make it personal to your viewers ! Vlogs are extremely popular and I would maybe watch some other vlogging channels to get some inspiration but don't copy anyone !

Be patient and in a few weeks you will start to see growth :)

Good luck & have an awesome day !!

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Firstly upload loads of videos. You need a good 20 videos on your channel to be able to get the amount of subs in my opinion

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Time, consistency, and sharing your videos (in places where they should be shared, and not spamming them.) and not by sub4subbing or any botting/sub4sub/"get famous quick" service. This will only hurt your channel. Also, in the end, all that really matters and what will help you grow the most is to make sure you enjoy what you're doing and having fun. Hope this helped :);)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
P.S Any advice or improvements that could be done on my channel would also be greatly appreciated! i'm a strong believer in the theory where "You Have to Help Me to Help You!"
Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Time, consistency, and sharing your videos (in places where they should be shared, and not spamming them.) and not by sub4subbing or any botting/sub4sub/"get famous quick" service. This will only hurt your channel. Also, in the end, all that really matters and what will help you grow the most is to make sure you enjoy what you're doing and having fun. Hope this helped :);)
Hey Mattaxol, I think that was the worst thing for me from experience. Having a high sub count but a really low view count just looked really unprofessional, and so I wanted to do YouTube NATURALLY this time. So fingers crossed, with my passion behind it, it can only go up :)

Have a blessed day.
Anass

Reactions: Mattaxol

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Honestly you just need to look at some of the more popular channels in your genre. From what I can see, you really need to fix your music situation. It sounds like you're recording it from a speaker with your camera. Just download the music to your computer and add it to your videos. Also, try to keep your camera steady when you're filming, it gets pretty shaky at times. To reach any amount of subscribers you just need to keep improving and making videos, that's how anyone gets there.
Yes absolutely, in the first video we had the issue because of a copyright strike so we had to remove the song, and as for the muting in the song during the arcade scene, I tried to lower the volume but didn't really do it successfully.
But thank you, I will definitely work on those tips next time!

Have a blessed day.
Anass[DOUBLEPOST=1473873902,1473873849][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am addicted to watching Vlogs on youtube and I think a lot of other people like it as well !!
You just started posting videos 2 days ago and you need to be patient. You wonth get 100 subs or a 50 subs over night the first few weeks. I have been on youtube for two months and I have 33 subs right now which I am really proud of.

My advice is to be passionate about what you do! Continue doing your vlogs, talk to the camera as if there are a million people watching but make it personal to your viewers ! Vlogs are extremely popular and I would maybe watch some other vlogging channels to get some inspiration but don't copy anyone !

Thanks so much Linda!
I am so passionate about it and honestly look forward to doing it every single week!
I will definitely keep it going!

Have a blessed day.
Anass[DOUBLEPOST=1473873987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Firstly upload loads of videos. You need a good 20 videos on your channel to be able to get the amount of subs in my opinion
Hey Hazzador, I completely agree. I'm being realistic and not expecting any exponential growth after about say, 5 videos.
It takes time, effort and commitment which is what I've got, and I've got a massive drive behind it so anything I can do to fix it I will ASAP.

Have a blessed day.
Anass[DOUBLEPOST=1473874116][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.
Hi Crown, really sorry about that! I didn't know :)
Have a blessed day.
Anass

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Yes ! that is such good advice !! I really like the act like you are talking to millions of people but MAKE IT PERSONAL

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Mattaxol, I think that was the worst thing for me from experience. Having a high sub count but a really low view count just looked really unprofessional, and so I wanted to do YouTube NATURALLY this time. So fingers crossed, with my passion behind it, it can only go up :)

Have a blessed day.
Anass
Yeah, great idea, I love your approach with YouTube at the moment, doing it naturally, for fun and not just for money/views/fame is really the best way to do it in my opinion, and people can tell what you're doing YouTube for quite easily, so yeah, I love your approach to it.

Thank you, you too :)