How Do I Get My First 50 Subs? HELP!

Does my Channel seem to be in a good standing right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
p
How do you go about Reddit? I've always heard about it but never got it >.<
well its a huge online community, with a lot of subforums, and most of the things you see trend in the internet actually trend in reddit first. The thing is, most of the big subforums usually don't like self promotion, so if you gotta find the correct subforums to post on, but from time to time I still post in the big ones for a bit of exposure. Be a part of the community, and the community will be a part of you.

Reactions: East To West Vlogs

East To West Vlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
p

well its a huge online community, with a lot of subforums, and most of the things you see trend in the internet actually trend in reddit first. The thing is, most of the big subforums usually don't like self promotion, so if you gotta find the correct subforums to post on, but from time to time I still post in the big ones for a bit of exposure. Be a part of the community, and the community will be a part of you.
That's actually awesome, I will definitely do that! Thanks man :)

Reactions: Arachnophobik

barberhamza97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh for real? Would you mind explaining your thought behind that
In my opinion there are two types of big youtubers, the first one is a real hustla he gives everything for his youtube channel and don´t get anything he has not a high number of subscribers and his views arent high too. The other one is posting not so much videos or even he is not such a big hustla as the first one but he does not have the mindset to get subscribers, he just do youtube because he has fun in mading these videos and the people really realise that he has fun in doing that.
what i mean is if you just do youtube because you want to become fame you would be very frustrated soon but if you do this for fun it will really pay of even if you are not getting subscribers you will be much happier.
Bro i dont get any subscribers but i am doing these videos for fun and when people subscribe to my channel this make me even happier!

Reactions: East To West Vlogs