How do I get my channel more visible?

SilverFuze

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

So I started my YouTube journey about 3 weeks ago and obviously that is too short to judge my success on, but do you guys have any great ways to promote my channel and increase my visibility on YouTube?

Thank you!

Sir Gamealot

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Once you create a video make sure to share it in other places then just Youtube(facebook groups,reddit,Twitter with hashtags etc.). This way your sharing your videos to a portion of people already interested in the subject thus giving your video more traffic in its first hours and then giving you the creator more visibility!

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to know that secret by myself, that could be useful xD. Anyway there are some ways to make your videos more visible, starting from social medias like FB and twitter (also tumblr!) and some other places like forums (game related or more generic like this one).
There is a double advantage in sharing videos in different places: not only you make them actually visible from those platforms, but also I read that giving backlinks of your videos send a strong signal to youtube for pushing your content more.
But beware, don't expect amazing results since the beginning because not considering luck it requires a bit of time!

Reactions: SilverFuze