Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How do I get my channel more visible?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by SilverFuze, Jul 16, 2016.

1. SilverFuze
    Cash:
    $28
    Hey guys!

So I started my YouTube journey about 3 weeks ago and obviously that is too short to judge my success on, but do you guys have any great ways to promote my channel and increase my visibility on YouTube?

Thank you!

2. Hazzador
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $25
    Use forums like this, be active on twitter and get involved in the youtube community in general (get in contact with other youtubers)

darkstarmedia and Sir Gamealot like this.
  3. Sir Gamealot
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $9
    Once you create a video make sure to share it in other places then just Youtube(facebook groups,reddit,Twitter with hashtags etc.). This way your sharing your videos to a portion of people already interested in the subject thus giving your video more traffic in its first hours and then giving you the creator more visibility!

4. SilverFuze
    Cash:
    $28
    Thank you!!!

5. Winger94
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $80
    I would like to know that secret by myself, that could be useful xD. Anyway there are some ways to make your videos more visible, starting from social medias like FB and twitter (also tumblr!) and some other places like forums (game related or more generic like this one).
    There is a double advantage in sharing videos in different places: not only you make them actually visible from those platforms, but also I read that giving backlinks of your videos send a strong signal to youtube for pushing your content more.
    But beware, don't expect amazing results since the beginning because not considering luck it requires a bit of time!

SilverFuze likes this.