How do I get more exposure?

All I can say is keep trying. I've been doing this for 3 months now and as time goes on you will eventually see yourself getting more views and more subscribers each day. Nothing really else you can do I'm afraid.
ive been doing it for about 7months and i only have 150 subs.. do u think thats good?

you can try places like reddit,9gag and funnyjunk, ive got quite a few views from there, but if your only doing gaming stuff? you might get trolled a bit like my 2cent

well give it a go with your skits, some people say dont use them, but i havnt got anything bad from them, cos my channel is comedy based, give it a blast

Yes even 50 requires patience man, just keep actively making videos. But 50 views? eh. I made a new channel of mine month back and i started getting 100 views from the very first day...Be unique is all i can say.

I COMPLETELY agree with what Priyam is saying here. Just be patient and create quality, not quantity. A video or two a week is a good rate. I've been uploading one a week for about a month now and I'm only at ~10 subs and +175 views, so you're doing way better than me!

Keep it up and be patient! :D

W
I COMPLETELY agree with what Priyam is saying here. Just be patient and create quality, not quantity. A video or two a week is a good rate. I've been uploading one a week for about a month now and I'm only at ~10 subs and +175 views, so you're doing way better than me!

Keep it up and be patient! :D
Ok! Ill be patient ;)

Back