How do I get more exposure?

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All I can say is keep trying. I've been doing this for 3 months now and as time goes on you will eventually see yourself getting more views and more subscribers each day. Nothing really else you can do I'm afraid.

Montagesounds

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All I can say is NEVER give up, try your best to produce quality content, use forums like this one and most of all....Enjoy it! If you don't have a positive attitude to what you are doing you will be successful because you will just get bored or frustrated. Just keep your chin up and work hard! Hard work DOES pay off!

Best of luck!

- MS/ Sam

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Collaborate, encourage your viewers to share, not just watch. If each subscriber watches your video... so what? if they each watch and share it? Then you've doubled. You want to make your videos sharable, unique and something that will be passed around from person to person.

Then lastly make sure your videos are searchable. If you optimize on the search engine it will make it a lot easier for new viewers to find you.

Ficcan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello YTTalk community!

I've been making commentaries and videos for a few weeks now and I must say, I think I'm doing great! I'm about 2 weeks into this video making gig and got 18 subscribers. Yay! But the problem is, I can't get the views...

My subscribers are definitely watching my video as my new videos are generally like 10-20 views which comes from my subscribers. However, I've been working REALLY hard to advertise my channel. I've been posting on Twitter, Forums like YTTalk and IRC chats!

But, it seems nobody is watching them </3. I've been trying to put out as much quality content as possible for the past week because it's been a very hectic week for me. So what am I doing wrong?!

Please help!
well, you are definetly doing better than me...I've been uploading for 2 weeks now :)

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for all the tips guys. I shall upload a lot more better content in order to achieve my goals. Any other suggestions :3?

Reactions: Reina

Razer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Never give up and keep your drive to grow your channel bigger and it will come one day you just have to wait for the right moment to come for you.

KarLaurence

#KeepItSexy ;)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Ive been working so hard to get exposed but, i cant seem to get it.. i did the tags thumbnails and all that awesome stuff to drive people to my content but it just doesnt work.. any help?

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Ive been working so hard to get exposed but, i cant seem to get it.. i did the tags thumbnails and all that awesome stuff to drive people to my content but it just doesnt work.. any help?
Try sharing it with your school mates.

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I decided to do a little giveaway to boost myself. If you want to get ARMA 3 LITE for free, check out my channel <3!

Reactions: Reina