How Do I Get A Bigger Audience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyFoal

I've been upgrading my content quality doing it with friends making my own thumbnails and everything people say to do, but yet it still seems to be feeble efforts that don't work how do i get a bigger audience because everyone says when they watch my video's wow that's amazing but yet i'm still not growing at the rate i want to how do i grow faster?

You gotta work on your content man. Some might be telling you that they're amazing but I as an outsider, I can be honest and tell you that you have a lot of work to do to be considered amazing. And I don't see any identity with your channel. What is it about? The videos are you talking in the background while videogame clips are playing. Are you trying to mimic another YouTuber? Maybe someone like Leafy (minus the insufferable insults)? Very basic stuff.

IMO, be honest with yourself and your content then improve on it.

The main purpose of this forum is for members to learn about YouTube and learn how to grow a YouTube channel. I recommend reading through some of the tutorials and articles created by members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

Many members have found a way to grow a successful channel and have shared their ideas on the forum. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success - but you can increase your chances of success if you are honest with yourself about your videos, research about the YouTube algorithm, read articles, and analyze channels that have found success.

Because this thread asks a question that has been answered numerous times in the tutorial forum, the thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back