How do I found YouTube Team Mates?

Zach Werre

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Being a part of YouTube for close to a decade now, I have realized where my strengths lie. I work better as a behind the scenes guy, someone who creates ideas, writes scripts, films, edits, manages the channel, brands it, etc. I believe I'm good at helping people with their ideas.

I have been looking for people who have the passion for something that they want to share on YouTube, like gaming, sports, music etc. The issue is that I don't know anyone who has that desire.

So my question is, how would you suggest I found people who would be interested in coming together and starting a YouTube channel?

Masters of Kung Food

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Maybe start with your friends? I started my channel a couple of months ago with a bunch of guys I drank with in college. I literally just PM'd them on Facebook and the rest was history. There's probably a couple of people you know that are very interested but they just don't know where to start.

EDIT: I just saw your wrestling channel. I'm a huge wrestling fan too! Hahaha.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Email people and ask for collabs or talk on here.

I met two of my best youtube friends who just reached out and asked to collab.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I would just ask. It's how I've gotten people to help me with my filming projects or to be apart of something I'm working on. Currently only my wife and one of my best friends help me in the "filming" process for the channel. But it does help bring a variety of content and entertainment to the small amount of subscribers that I have. It helps a lot. But they would have never thought to assist me if I never asked.

Currently I help and collaborate in other people's videos for their channels (every so often) and have other Youtubers help me with my big projects down the road but I did reach out to them as well. =] It never hurts to ask and put the thought in people's minds. Hope that helps.

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey there everyone. As Farley Productions already knows i'm quite new on YouTube and i have got thousands of ideas in mind... Currently i'm looking for people to work with, i want to build a team of passionate content creators and start something really big. Cheers

Reactions: Farley Productions