Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How do i create something new and be original

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by CplDragon, Aug 22, 2017.

1. CplDragon
    Cash:
    $8
    i have a channel and i really want to switch things up but i dont know how my niche is in comedy and gaming/commentary
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2017 ---
    Also this is my most popular video idek how this blew up

2. babyteeth4
    Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
    Cash:
    $124
    Be yourself, and create content you wish you could see on YouTube.

3. D3struction
    Cash:
    $11
    Not really anything is original these days, if you think of it, its probably already been done. The most you could do is be yourself by showing off your personality and edit things a bit differently then others. Just don't copy others and you'll be fine.

4. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $108
    Yeah, I agree with D3struction. Everything has already kinda be done, the only thing you can do is be yourself and give it a personal twist (or suddenly have the most original idea ever, but how often does that happen xD). If your niche is comedy and gaming commentaries, I would say show your personal sense of humor! Do/Say things YOU enjoy and find funny and you are bound to find an audience that has the same kind of humour (don't expect everyone to like your humour though, that's not gonna happen).

missduchessty likes this.
  5. nastynas
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $2
    Honestly, at the beginning you should do what everyone else is doing, with maybe a twist of your own, but DO SOMETHING THAT'S TRENDING. This brings in people to your channel with the right keywords and you will slowly earn a following. At the beginning, you should only think of trying to get subscribers and viewers and make them stay for your personality.

chubbybots likes this.