How do i change the image of a playlist?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a playlist on my channel and the image for it wont change. All my over playlist's images change to the image of the latest video added to it, but one of my playlists wont :p How do I change the image for that playlist? or at least get that playlist to change automatically to the latest video's image like the rest of them? :p

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Go to your playlist, click on playlist settings, change "Order" to Published (Newest). Done.

Or choose one of the other options on there.

Reactions: SeanFace101

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I can't actually remember how and I'm using my phone so I can't check, but I believe that if you click on the settings icon for one of the videos in the play list, you can set it as the play list thumbnail. To make the thumbnail the latest video, go into the play list settings.

Reactions: SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ahhh! I found it lol :p I g to the video with the thumbnail I want on it and I click the "More" menu and in there it says "Set As Playlist Thumbnail" :D

JZilla1995

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ahhh! I found it lol :p I g to the video with the thumbnail I want on it and I click the "More" menu and in there it says "Set As Playlist Thumbnail" :D
I need some help with this too. Is it only available on Desktop through Creator Studio?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need some help with this too. Is it only available on Desktop through Creator Studio?
I clicked on the playlist then go down the list to the video with the thumbnail you want as the playlist thumbnail and click "more" :p Just go to the playlist from your channel