Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How do i brand and design my channel?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by Gervais Katumba, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $13
    Oo okay then!
    Yeah I think I've selected the channel trailer...
    I hope it's already working :)

About the banner, I did my banner according to the norms of YouTube and the problem came when I uploaded it...
    It looked like the banner was a bit bigger and since I didn't know how to fix it the way I wanted :(
    So I decided to leave it that way :)
    Do you know how I can fix it?
    Please let me know...:)

2. Dutchie in England
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $128
    Banners that often do well are clear and a bit minimalistic. It ofcourse depends on your own style. lot of channels (including mine) put their name in the channel, so people immediately know where they are. I would include drums (either a vector picture or a real picture) to show the subject of your channel.

If you need any help with the banner or avatar, let me know :) I won't have much time, since the move is coming up, but I might be able to help you with the design n.n
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 26, 2017 ---
    It's not showing up when I click on your channel :(

You need to adjust in to the size limit. Don't use png files, they're often too big. Jpeg would be best. I also figured out a bit of a template for the Youtube banners, though it's not precise:
    [​IMG]
    The blue area is the complete picture as show on a tv. The purple strip is what you'll see on a computer and the rectangle is the aproximate place of the avatar. Maybe it will help you :)

Gervais Katumba likes this.
  3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $13
    oooh:(
    Yeah i used png:(
    Thank you so much Dutchie for your help on this matter....
    Let me try to fix it

4. Kinan Media
    Cash:
    $0
    I have checked your channel and I think your channel is just a little lighter color and design for the most popular video, no playlists, this is important because it will intrigue your viewers to better see your chanel, but also to draw them to You see the video you have uploaded.