How do i brand and design my channel?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It doesn't show up for me indeed. Have you selected a channel trailer? You can just choose one of your excisting videos.

I agree with Dave though, The avatar is pretty cool, but it doesn't pop on the banner. It kinda gets lost in al the grey.
Oo okay then!
Yeah I think I've selected the channel trailer...
I hope it's already working :)

About the banner, I did my banner according to the norms of YouTube and the problem came when I uploaded it...
It looked like the banner was a bit bigger and since I didn't know how to fix it the way I wanted :(
So I decided to leave it that way :)
Do you know how I can fix it?
Please let me know...:)

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So what type of banner you think it can work for my channel?
Banners that often do well are clear and a bit minimalistic. It ofcourse depends on your own style. lot of channels (including mine) put their name in the channel, so people immediately know where they are. I would include drums (either a vector picture or a real picture) to show the subject of your channel.

If you need any help with the banner or avatar, let me know :) I won't have much time, since the move is coming up, but I might be able to help you with the design n.n[DOUBLEPOST=1503778087,1503740457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oo okay then!
Yeah I think I've selected the channel trailer...
I hope it's already working :)
It's not showing up when I click on your channel :(

About the banner, I did my banner according to the norms of YouTube and the problem came when I uploaded it...
It looked like the banner was a bit bigger and since I didn't know how to fix it the way I wanted :(
So I decided to leave it that way :)
Do you know how I can fix it?
Please let me know...:)
You need to adjust in to the size limit. Don't use png files, they're often too big. Jpeg would be best. I also figured out a bit of a template for the Youtube banners, though it's not precise:

The blue area is the complete picture as show on a tv. The purple strip is what you'll see on a computer and the rectangle is the aproximate place of the avatar. Maybe it will help you :)

Reactions: Gervais Katumba
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
oooh:(
Yeah i used png:(
Thank you so much Dutchie for your help on this matter....
Let me try to fix it

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have checked your channel and I think your channel is just a little lighter color and design for the most popular video, no playlists, this is important because it will intrigue your viewers to better see your chanel, but also to draw them to You see the video you have uploaded.

-ItsTime-

Reaction score
It takes a lot of time and practicing my channel art I still make it but it is getting better. My banner and my Avatar I didn't make but I do make my thumbnails.

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would go check out think media on YouTube and watch Sean Cannels video about your page layout and how to maximize your channel for YouTube..as far as your banner is concerned go to fotor . com and make your banner there you can customize it and add your own images and everything and the presets are set to fit for all 3 viewing platforms pretty well...Good Luck branding and making your layout!! The way I check mine to make sure it looks good after is Log out of YouTube and go back and look at my channel as if I'm just someone that came across the channel.