How do i add the MCN ads to my video(s)?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I just had a look at this MCN website "Music Nations" and it looks good (well, its the first one ive seen too lol) :p It says they offer 60% revenue share. I need to have at least 50 views per day on my channel first before I sign up so I need to wait a little while for now but I'm wondering when I do get round to signing up and using them.. How is the ads from them actually added to my video(s)?

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
The vast majority of networks use the same ads you would get from Google.

Even if you were to receive different ads (highly unlikely at your scale), they certainly wouldn't pay enough to where the network could take their 40% share (an extremely high take for a network nowadays) and still leave you with more than you'd make without them.

If you're strictly looking to make more money from YouTube, a network will not help you...especially one who only shares 60%.

I'm not an advocate for networks (I think they're largely useless), but you should be able to find 80-90% share if you're set on joining one.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its just because my channel is not allowed to use the ads by google as it says I clicked my ads before and shouldn't have so im looking for other ads I can use in my videos to earn some money. :p

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Its just because my channel is not allowed to use the ads by google as it says I clicked my ads before and shouldn't have so im looking for other ads I can use in my videos to earn some money. :p
What kind of money are you expecting to make?
1-2€ a month?
Network takes 40%.
So about 14€ a year.

If I may ask, what's the point?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just wanting a way to show ads on my videos instead of using Google Ads. :p