how do create better channel art?

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
my channel art isnt great so if you vould please leave some advice that would be great thank you

BrandonJMusic

Reaction score
I had the same channel link problem... copy and paste was leaving out a few characters on the tail, thus broken link

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
sorry i will try sort it out

type in thelastpull in search you will find us

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
i have sorted the problem, thank you

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
well, i love your logo, the only issue i see right now is that the cover image looks like a blown up version of your logo loosing its detail, is there a way you can get the designer (or yourself of you designed it) to use the full version of the logo in their instead of an enlarged version of a smaller version, other than that, i like the sleek minimalist look of the banner. maybe make the box thinner and and a second smaller box? or you could overlay some texture as well. also. as far as your thumbnails go. one of the most important thing i found is to actually create thumbnails for each video, as that is what is going to draw people to click it. Another note, i actually used to use the exact same intro as you lol, it would be on my first video on my channel i believe, the A-Skillz Live at sapphire video ;) keep up the good work man!

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
thank you freshlyfinished, i really needed that advice, thank you i will get to work straight away