How did your friends react to you doing youtube?

Jake Burton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A quick question to see what your friends and maybe family did or reacted like when they found out you were doing youtube?

Kevster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I told a couple of my online friends and they were.. surprisingly fine and supportive? None of them questioned me about it or anything. They're pretty much just like, "Oh, that's nice! I'm sure you'll do great!" - I do get the sense that they're not taking me seriously though, which I wouldn't really blame them for.

But then again that's only a few of my online friends. Who knows how others might react.

Reactions: Jake Burton

LIVEst

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Very supportive. I'm not into vlogging. Just trying to create cool picture and show the place where I live.

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
"Huh... Alright" then we go back to talking about whatever else.. But I'm also in my 20s if it makes a difference.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine both joined in on my videos, and my family didn't really care. I have more than two friends obviously, but one reason I choose to not talk about it with those friends is because one of them was basically saying OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG when I told them I was a triplet (keep in mind that is basically the reaction, just summed up in a few words).